Lay-Z-Spa Vegas AirJet 60011 Inflatable Hot Tub Spa by Bestway
See below the introduction video for a full description of the Lay-Z-Spa Vegas and an overview of the key features of this inflatable hot tub
Experience the lavish Vegas lifestyle with space for up to six people and a 140 AirJet™ Massage System to soothe those muscles. The Lay-Z-Spa Vegas has space for the whole family at an affordable price.
- 140 AIRJETS™ MASSAGE SYSTEM - Relax in a soothing AirJet™ Massage System; a rejuvenating massage system consisting of 140 all‑surrounding air jets that encircle the perimeter of the floor.
- RAPID HEATING SYSTEM - The pump contains a rapid heating system that heats the water up to a blissful 40°C. With the latest integrated technology you can heat the hot tub, run the massage system and filter the water simultaneously using just the pump.
- CIRCULAR BEAM & DURAPLUS™ CONSTRUCTION - With a strong circular beam construction, the Vegas provides cushioned comfort and strong structural stability.
- TOOL FREE SET UP - As with all Lay‑Z‑Spa hot tubs, it can be easily set up and inflated, ready to fill with water. No tools or professional installation required.
- FEATURES AS STANDARD - Freeze Shield™ technology, premium DuraPlus™ Material, energy saving timer, advanced safety features, ChemConnect™ dispenser, digital display panel, inflatable lid and reinforced insulating cover with safety lock clips.
Includes FREE Delivery anywhere in Hong Kong and a 6 month manufacturers warranty (detailed in our FAQ section). Please note: Inflatable hot tubs are not meant to be used with extension cords and must be plugged into the mains plug at all times, for product safety and integrity.
- Brand: Bestway Lay-Z-Spa
- Model: 60011 Vegas AirJet
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 4-6 people
- Dimensions: 196cm x 61cm
- Width with pump: 241cm
- Rapid Heating System: 1.5-2°C/hr (3-4°F/hr)
- Water Capacity (80% filled): 935 litres (247 gallons)
- Filled Weight: approx. 1,100kg (2,426lb)
- Overall Boxed Weight: 39.7kg
- Cable Length: 7m approx.
- Actual Water Flow: 1,325 litres per hour (350 Gal/h)
- European / China power plug with 220-240 V and a premium socket converter for HK market - please DO NOT use other converters
- No tools required
Includes: 1 Lay-Z-Spa Vegas inflatable hot tub, 1 spa cover, 1 inflatable lid, 1 AirJet pump, 1 ChemConnect dispenser, 1 filter cartridge pair (Type VI), 1 repair kit
Water Chemicals and Maintenance Guide, by Hong Kong Hot Tubs and Pools
Using chemicals and maintaining healthy water is a whole separate area of owning an inflatable hot tub or swimming pool, and understandably something that a lot of new owners worry about. No worries, we've got your back!
There are 3 major steps, and all are covered in detail here, using a range of water maintenance products from our Accessories and Water Chemicals collection as a guide. If these steps are followed, and the correct mix of water sanitisation, testing and PH balancing is conducted then your hot tub or swimming pool water can be maintained for up to a month without changing.
Water sanitiser is the most important chemical because it keeps the water in your hot tub or swimming pool clean and hygienically safe. It does this by attacking and destroying any harmful bacteria and algae that might build up in the water. Water can be a breeding ground for all types of germs, so it’s vital you add a sanitiser to kill off these bacteria before they can do any harm.
So, from the moment you buy your inflatable hot tub or swimming pool, you need to have sanitiser ready to add to your water. You can either use granules or tablets. For both methods we recommend adding the sanitiser to a small bucket of water and mixing the chemicals before applying to the water. If you have purchased one of the 2021 range of Lay-Z-Spa hot tubs then you can use the ChemConnect dispenser included in your package. Whatever method you choose, you wait at least 1 hour after adding chemicals before you can use your hot tub or pool.
For this process we recommend our 1kg bag of chlorine tablets. The short video below explains exactly how to apply these to your tub!
Once you have added sanitising chemicals to the water you will need a test kit ready to confirm the correct doses and treatment has been applied. A test kit is essential for maintaining proper doses of sanitiser and PH balance in your water and is extremely easy to use. We recommend our premium Taiwanese Test Kit, which takes less than 30 seconds to use, is extremely accurate and can be used over 50 times. Check out the video below, where we demonstrate how to fill the test kit cylinders and test the free chlorine and PH levels of the water using 5 drops of the Phenol Red (red) and OTO (yellow) liquids provided.
The ideal PH levels are between 7.2 and 7.8 on the scale, and the ideal free chlorine levels are between 0.5 and 1.5 (we find that closure to 0.5 on the reader is a more comfortable experience). We would also recommend testing your water every time you get in your hot tub or pool – just be extra safe. If chemical levels have fallen far outside the normal ranges, it is recommended that the water is completely replaced and re-treated.
After a few days of usage the pH levels in your water will begin to change. When this is detected then you either need to change your water, or add pH Increaser or pH Decreaser to maintain a healthy pH balance in your hot tub or swimming pool. This is important as it will help to prevent a range of problems caused by pH levels which are too high or low, and is also a very simple process, as you can see in our video below. We have chemicals for increasing and decreasing your PH levels in our Accessories and Water Chemicals collection.
PH Level results:
- Too low - (below 7.2): use pH Plus to help raise the pH levels and balance the water
- Too high - (above 7.8): use Dry Acid to help bring those levels back down into the recommended range
Filters should be cleaned every week during active use, to remove any small particles of debris, dust and oils. The filter will be automatically turned on during the heating process by default, and should be utilised whenever possible to help circulate and filtrate your water. You should make sure the pump unit is fully turned off before cleaning or switching out your filters, and you can also add the filter to a bucket of water with a small amount of bleach for an extra strength clean. Do not use any detergent or washing up liquid to clean the filter, and make sure to leave the wet filter cartridge out to dry before replacing it. If the filters are used for too long they will change colour and deteriorate, meaning the health of the water is not being maintained effectively, and can also cause E02 errors to appear on the hot tub pump. We recommend replacing your filter every 3 weeks, especially during active use periods.