The rectangular Bestway Power Steel 56474 Swimming Pool is designed and built with carefully selected materials, to ensure a robust and long-lasting product. The main material used for the structure of the pool is triple-layer PVC - a layer of industrially welded polypropylene covered by 2 layers of vinyl PVC. The pool has been thoughtfully designed to withstand large water volume weight, harsh ultraviolet rays and chlorine. In addition to its reinforced material, this 24ft swimming pool utilises a corrosion resistant steel frame with the advanced lock and seal system, putting together your pool is easy. Requiring no tools, simply slot the metal frame together to create a stable frame (approx. 30 minutes with 3 people)
See below the setup video for a full description and technical features. Please note - the pool In the video is smaller than this product.
The capacity of the pool is about 30,045 litres when 90% filled, and the package also includes a filter pump (9,463 litres /hr) with anti-microbial filter, safety ladder, pool cover, repair patch and ChemConnect floating dispenser (which automatically dispenses chemicals in the water). The integrated flow control drain valve makes things simple. All you need to do is attach the garden hose and you can direct the water to where you want to drain it.
Check out the Useful Videos section of our Resources tab for helpful videos on unboxing and setup! Free Delivery and 6 month manufacturers warranty (detailed in our FAQ section).
- Sturdy TriTech material and rustproof steel frame
- Dimensions: 732x366x132cm
- Weight: 154 kg
- Capacity at 90%: 30,045 litres
- Simple and quick assembly - 30 minutes (3 persons, NO tools)
- Colour: mosaic pattern inside, grey outside
- Filter pump (9,463 litres /hr filter system)
- Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain by attaching the valve to a garden hose (with included Adapter) to drain away water
China power plug with 220-240 V for HK market and a premium Bull plug converter included